Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Displaying my baseball memorabilia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
I have all of these. I also have all sorts of statues, figurines and other displayable items.

I've also been working on all the Round Rock Express Nolan Ryan bobbleheads and I have a small Fort Worth Cats collection.

I also have a number of things just from other games that I have been to.

Wow, that’s awesome, I feel like I have a ton of bobbleheads, but I’m still missing so many to have everyone they ever made…but I buy a lot of minor league ones too

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I never did develop a liking for bobble heads myself. I have a couple (3 Dodger SGAs featuring Garvey and a Padre prototype), a Sonics one my dad had from the 60s and maybe a couple other randoms that probably came with lots or collections. I also bought some of those 90s mini corinthian figures that look a bit like bobbles, but that was one of those "I'd better buy these in case they become popular" - That didn't happen! They definitely took off in popularity and it seems like they still are.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
I never did develop a liking for bobble heads myself. I have a couple (3 Dodger SGAs featuring Garvey and a Padre prototype), a Sonics one my dad had from the 60s and maybe a couple other randoms that probably came with lots or collections. I also bought some of those 90s mini corinthian figures that look a bit like bobbles, but that was one of those "I'd better buy these in case they become popular" - That didn't happen! They definitely took off in popularity and it seems like they still are.

That’s the great thing about the hobby. We can all find our own little niche and develop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
Round Rock Express Nolan Ryan bobblehead based upon a 1990s era poster of Ryan. Several years later, the Rangers released a version of this bobblehead.

Image1683554203.659898.jpg

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
Do you get these from games mostly or purchases later on?

A little bit of both.

Of this year’s giveaways, I went to the Corey Seager bobblehead and the Arlington Stadium replica. I traded an extra Stadium replica for the Semian bobblehead and I purchased the Jung bobblehead.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
Mt. Slugmore. This is a Frisco Roughriders piece very similar to the Mt. Crushmore set MLB did last year. This features Joey Gallo, Chris Davis, Adrian Gonzalez and Ian Kinsler.

Image1684943292.327530.jpg

Members online

Latest posts