Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do 1998 Pacific Online Winners Exist for All Players?

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Wow, that's a MAJOR score. Well done sir. I'm surprised you had a cool enough hand to play the BO instead of the BIN, but hey it worked out. I really think you might have gotten it for 1/10 of what it'd sold for at auction!

I just had a similar dilemma with a Robbie Alomar 1/1 tonight. The price was $60 and I initially put in a $50 BO. But then I realized the listing was from Burbank Sportscards, which keeps fairly regular daytime hours. So I didn't want to wait another 12+ hours overnight hoping that nobody would scoop it up. So I just said screw it and bought it for $60...

I won the Clemens and just received it in the mail today. As a fairly advanced Clemens collector, I am absolutely over the moon. I am honestly not sure why I didn't immediately mash on the BIN and instead tried a BO I do not know. habit I guess. Had I missed it because of that it would have been a hard one to get over. The seller and I ended up negotiating for a price significantly lower than the original BIN. I do not believe he knew just how rare the card is. He said he was the original owner, having redeemed the card himself back in 98. he recently went through his old cards and found the clemens. I am not sure what market value would be due to rarity, but I believe banjar to be correct. a 1/1 flair masterpiece of Clemens sold in early summer I believe for $2500.00

I would imagine this one to be either 1/1 or 1/2

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Wow, that's a MAJOR score. Well done sir. I'm surprised you had a cool enough hand to play the BO instead of the BIN, but hey it worked out. I really think you might have gotten it for 1/10 of what it'd sold for at auction!

I just had a similar dilemma with a Robbie Alomar 1/1 tonight. The price was $60 and I initially put in a $50 BO. But then I realized the listing was from Burbank Sportscards, which keeps fairly regular daytime hours. So I didn't want to wait another 12+ hours overnight hoping that nobody would scoop it up. So I just said screw it and bought it for $60...

Been there, haha! Excited to see the addition.

bighurt

Oct 10, 2017
Maine

thanks. if i ever get the chance to acquire the online winner Clemens Checklist, no best offer funny business. probably straight to BIN unless it is a ridiculous ask. it is so hard to arrive at value with no comps. any idea if the Checklist winners are more or less desirable than base? normally i prefer to have base if i only can have one, but maybe most consider the CL to be worth more/more desirable.

Members online

Latest posts