Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do You See What I See???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
sportscardtheory said:
It would probably be worth carefully cutting all the autos out separately and getting them individually authenticated/slabbed. It would certainly make you a lot more money that way, if that is your intention.

Personally, I would keep it together. There is more history to that piece than the signatures alone. Hope they are all legit! Great piece, and good luck with the submission.

twestl1814b

Aug 30, 2009
Redding, CA
gracecollector said:
BrianHarper said:
i am going to send it to JSA/BGS to get authenticated and slabbed... that should cost me about $100.

so total invested including authentication...

$310

Don't they charge per signature? I believe it will cost much more to get it authenticated.

PSA charges for the most valuable auto and that is it.

G

i just got word from JSA they will charge $150 to authenticate it...

PSA would also charge $150..

who whould you go with and why?

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
BrianHarper said:
i just got word from JSA they will charge $150 to authenticate it...

PSA would also charge $150..

who whould you go with and why?
do you want to sell it or hold it.

Ron_Mexico

Sep 1, 2009
JSA i think is better - personally .. .more people know PSA/DNA , but i do not trust them. they slab all kinds of stuff shady

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Ron_Mexico said:
JSA i think is better - personally .. .more people know PSA/DNA , but i do not trust them. they slab all kinds of stuff shady

I agree. I think JSA is more thorough, but for selling people recognize PSA. I went with PSA for my Cap Anson auto.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
if you want to keep it in your collection i would go with jsa if you want to resell it i would go with psa.

G

well, i should have the piece in hand tomorrow.. i will now show where i found it,

i was searching eBay, and i came across the auction with 1 day left. there were no bids, but there were a few page views.. i got excited when i saw NO RESERVE.

i thought there probably a lot of watchers and snipes set..

so, i was able to find that the reserve was $189, so i offered $210 to stop the auction.. now, the piece is mine!!

The Seller, did not know Cy Young was on there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270448378591&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

A_Pharis

BrianHarper said:
well, i should have the piece in hand tomorrow.. i will now show where i found it,

i was searching eBay, and i came across the auction with 1 day left. there were no bids, but there were a few page views.. i got excited when i saw NO RESERVE.

i thought there probably a lot of watchers and snipes set..

so, i was able to find that the reserve was $189, so i offered $210 to stop the auction.. now, the piece is mine!!

The Seller, did not know Cy Coung was on there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270448378591&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

How did he not see the biggest name on it? ::facepalm::
A+ job, my man.

Members online