Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dodgers prospect killed (bat to the head) in Dominican Repub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
thenumberonemetfan said:
Thats awful.D.R. has really gone down hill the last couple of years(a ton of robberies and killings)

I lived in the Caribbean for 3 years. Unfortunately the D.R. has always been like this. There is just too much of a difference between the rich and the poor in that country. What a shame.

Allen

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
It is very sad, & very pitiful that someone would hit someone in the head with a bat because of an argument over a ball/game of catch (by what the article made of it)! I feel very sorry for his family to lose thier son in such a way, especially during this time of year!

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
HoustonTeams4Me said:
It is very sad, & very pitiful that someone would hit someone in the head with a bat because of an argument over a ball/game of catch (by what the article made of it)! I feel very sorry for his family to lose thier son in such a way, especially during this time of year!

I cannot even imagine

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
I just came from the Dominican Republic about three weeks ago. One day when Juan Uribe's driver was driving the family from home to Uribe's place in Bani, an accident occurred. A headless female on the ground broad day light with two giant leaves covering her. Her head of course was next to her body.

Members online

Latest posts