Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dodgers & Trevor Bauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
The media seems to think he'll be sent packing.

Will all respect to the seriousness of sexual crimes and the fact that they are happening, I also can't help but think that a celebrity gets an especially unfair shake. It's all over the press and we also know there are cases when "victims" are anything but, especially if a huge payday is a real possibility.

I don't know enough about the case to make an informed decision, but I hope the accusations were untrue and that he is able to rebound and continue what was a promising career. I'd like it if the Dodgers kept him and he had a great year after the time away. I have a feeling none of that will happen though.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
My prediction is they'll keep him around. This is the business of pro sports, and he is good at baseball. Of course I could be wrong, we'll see.

But in all honesty, I could not care less what happens to Trevor Bauer. He's a first-tier a-hole, and I believe every word of every accusation against him.

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
A problem is it took sooo long to even figure out what they were going to do with Bauer in terms of a suspension. and the appeal took awhile. It unfairly handcuffed no pun intended the Dodgers in regards to free agents and the luxury tax. Dodgers now 100,000 under cap. It could work out in the end however if the Dodgers prospects come through and play like they’re highly regarded.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
He should join the Astros; the biggest piece of **** team and biggest piece of **** player would be a perfect match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts