Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

does any one know anything about the 2005 donruss champions samples

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weegee

Aug 30, 2008
Maine
I saw a few on ebay and was wondering if anyone knows if they are fakes or something just not seen before.

weegee

Aug 30, 2008
Maine
I couldn't see anything with your link and I clicked the link I showed and got an error ill get on a computer to get a link

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Those actually came im my store. They were purchased by Evan Fuerstien as he sometimes gets priority on purchases as he is leasing display case space.

From what I have gathered they are the sample set sent to MLB properties for pre approval.

It's a really nice set.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Were these confirmed not to be fake?

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

I have seen them in person and done a bit of research on them. To the best of my searching, they are authentic. I could not get anyone at panini to go on the record about them, but after lots of talking to them I believe them to be authentic.

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado

[h=2]vBulletin Message[/h]agentjak, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
The thread got culled. It's basically the same info you see here.

................Thanks..sorry about that!! One last thing..I dont know the dude selling these, any reason why the guy didnt actually list these baseball cards under the "baseball" sub-category?? Just kinda wondering why in the world are they being listed under cards/"other"?? Damn silly, if you ask me.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
................Thanks..sorry about that!! One last thing..I dont know the dude selling these, any reason why the guy didnt actually list these baseball cards under the "baseball" sub-category?? Just kinda wondering why in the world are they being listed under cards/"other"?? Damn silly, if you ask me.

He has a minimum wage grunt listing his cards now.

Guy has a lot of learning to do.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
Is the seller still going to honor the free shipping for FCB members if we mention it? Being that the previous thread was axed, not sure how many saw it?

Members online