Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anybody know the schedule for the minor league spring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sscards

Jul 18, 2010
I need some help. I am going this Friday to Braves spring training. I will be seeing the Astros, Tigers, and Phillies. I am really interested in also going to the minor league games at the complex. Does anybody know where I can find a schedule to see if any minor league games will be going on. Thanks in advance.

Eric

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Basicly they play the same team the big team is playing. No real way to know which guys will be home or away, because the teams are made up almost randomly, and have no impact on where a player starts the year.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
jeff550 said:
Basicly they play the same team the big team is playing. No real way to know which guys will be home or away, because the teams are made up almost randomly, and have no impact on where a player starts the year.

This isn't necessarily true. For some reason, a lot of teams protect their minor league spring training rosters and schedules like they are national secrets. Often, the best bet is to call the stadium and/or to befriend a team employee to see if they will slide you a schedule. The information is usually out there but it isn't always easy to find.

sscards

Jul 18, 2010
craftysouthpaw said:
jeff550 said:

This isn't necessarily true. For some reason, a lot of teams protect their minor league spring training rosters and schedules like they are national secrets. Often, the best bet is to call the stadium and/or to befriend a team employee to see if they will slide you a schedule. The information is usually out there but it isn't always easy to find.
Thanks!!!

Members online

Latest posts