Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone else think Chapman's are REALLY cheap..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

orion9578

Aug 8, 2008
New Mexico
His 2010 chrome parallels that is. I'm a bit confused by how low these are selling. I'm not really complaining, as I've bought a few, just curious why. I know he has WBC chromes from the past few years. I know he'll probably have a 2010 BC auto. I know he has elite autos. With all that being said, $50 bucks for Gold Refractors? Really? Is it because everyone's focused on the "other" guys? Do his WBC's really hurt these cards that bad? I know if I was buying his stuff for my pc, it'd be 2010 chrome over his WBC's. I'm curious to see what others think.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
WBC is killing it as I expected. A Chapman Gold Refractor should be bringing $200 given his hype. In these cases, the first chrome trumps all others...which is why I'm in love with the USA Chromes right now.

orion9578

Aug 8, 2008
New Mexico
bballcardkid said:
WBC is killing it as I expected. A Chapman Gold Refractor should be bringing $200 given his hype. In these cases, the first chrome trumps all others...which is why I'm in love with the USA Chromes right now.

I figured as much. I'll let the market decide which card they want when/if he gets super hot. I can't help but think these have major upside. And I'm with you on the USA's of certain guys. Hopefully I can pull a nice Harper or another one of the better guys ripping today and next Tuesday. Thanks for the reply!

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Yep, now is time to buy up all those Chapmans. Way too cheap for his upside. Who knows Reds could be a very good team in next few years.

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
I still think there is a reason the checkbooks of the Yankees and Red Sox didn't go after this guy... If he was as good as hyped...wouldn't they have

Members online

Latest posts