Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone have any information on this card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
Picked this up in the dollar box this past weekend and when I got home I saw that the base version booked 50. Of course they don't sell anywhere near that so that is quite irrelevant, but I cant seem to find any information on the red ink of this particular card.

April6.jpg

Ellis Shoe

Mar 27, 2009
stevezimmer22 said:
Picked this up in the dollar box this past weekend and when I got home I saw that the base version booked 50. Of course they don't sell anywhere near that so that is quite irrelevant, but I cant seem to find any information on the red ink of this particular card.

April6.jpg

Hey, is it serial numbered?

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
The flow of the autograph looks like a righty, as a person already mentioned.

Sounds like a fake one.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Obviously a fake, and a bad one at that. The auto is bad and you can tell the card was cut out for an auto... look at the trim around the auto.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Why would someone fake it? Is it really worth it to have a "red-ink" variation?

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Skorris CCBC said:
Why would someone fake it? Is it really worth it to have a "red-ink" variation?

Sticker was probably from some scrub auto, Miller was super hot when this product hit. It's 100% fake.

Ellis Shoe

Mar 27, 2009
It looks to me like someone got the auto and probably wiped it off with alcohol or something like that hence it messing up the border around the sticker, and then trying to resign it to make it a red varition.....apparently they didn't no the red version were red cards not red ink variations.