Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

does anyone know if BO is buying auto's right now?

sunojorel

Oct 5, 2010
GAP, PA
I know they run promotions where they buy auto's and game used from 2001 and on if they fit a certain criteria, (typicially stating something like "buying 10,000 cards") does anyone know if they are running something like this now?
If so if someone could add a link it would be greatly appreciated, I can not seem to find it.
Thanks,
Joe

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
sunojorel said:
I know they run promotions where they buy auto's and game used from 2001 and on if they fit a certain criteria, (typicially stating something like "buying 10,000 cards") does anyone know if they are running something like this now?
If so if someone could add a link it would be greatly appreciated, I can not seem to find it.
Thanks,
Joe

Not currently, no.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Do they just flip them? Do they hope that someone sends in like $5 to $10 cards not knowing what they have? Or do they do grab bags or something? I wonder what they do with all those cards.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
markakis8 said:
Do they just flip them? Do they hope that someone sends in like $5 to $10 cards not knowing what they have? Or do they do grab bags or something? I wonder what they do with all those cards.

These cards end up in the "one auto per" grab-baggish things you see at Target or Walmart.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Jastermereel said:
markakis8 said:

These cards end up in the "one auto per" grab-baggish things you see at Target or Walmart.

Ahhh, got yah. Wonder what they flip them for.

Latest posts