Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===== Easter Morning Thread carried over =====

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Re: ===== Happy Easter Morning Thread =====

pghbuccos said:
George_Calfas said:
MojoDan said:
wideright said:
Morning guys! Happy Easter, happy opening day, GO SOX, and I need coffee. coffee_wakeup.gif

Any word on if they've mailed the cut yet Dave?

Yeah Dave, are you getting something?

yeah Dave, the people want to know.

Not to mention us crazy collector's, lol.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

Resident Piazza Fan said:
pghbuccos said:
[quote="George_Calfas":n172dj5g]
MojoDan said:
wideright said:
Morning guys! Happy Easter, happy opening day, GO SOX, and I need coffee. coffee_wakeup.gif

Any word on if they've mailed the cut yet Dave?

Yeah Dave, are you getting something?

yeah Dave, the people want to know.

Not to mention us crazy collector's, lol.[/quote:n172dj5g]

Seriously Dave....where is the cut?? Or...where is the answer :lol:

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009

Happy Easter everyone! My kids have been finding stuff throughout the house aready and are now headed outside for more fun. I hope the rain holds off for a while.

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day.

Take care,

Matt

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine

mwheeler27 said:
Happy Easter everyone! My kids have been finding stuff throughout the house aready and are now headed outside for more fun. I hope the rain holds off for a while.

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day.

Take care,

Matt

Matt, thank you and right back at ya. And welcome to the Morning Thread.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008

No word yet on the cut, guys. :( Still waiting to hear anything about it. As soon as I do, you guys will be the first to know.

Good morning Matt! Sounds like the kids are having a ball. My boys are having a blast too. Started yesterday and the fun continues today!

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California

Morning all, hope everyone has a great Easter!

Not much planned here. Spring break is officially over tomorrow morning for me. Back to the salt mines.

Went out for our "big date" last night to the Arbors Steakhouse (thanks to Richard!) It was really good. I had Prime Rib, Chris had a chop.

I only embarrassed her a little by knocking over the gravy juice stuff that they serve with the prime rib. :)

("Geez, I can't let you out of the house!!") :D

I also told the waitress, when she asked if we wanted a cocktail, that I was pretty much hammered already.

Here is Chris' face when I said that: :x

And here is mine: :p

Then hers: :evil:

Then mine: :?

After the great meal, we went down to see the freakshow that is Downtown Huntington Beach on a Saturday night.

A good time had by all!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008

Sounds like a great time, Andrew! Love the hammered line :lol: Just so you know, I woulda laughed ;)

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California

wideright said:
Sounds like a great time, Andrew! Love the hammered line :lol: Just so you know, I woulda laughed ;)

I thought it was funny since neither Chris nor I drink alcohol of any kind, ever. Just figured it would be a way to pre-explain any faux pas or clumsy moves on my part throughout the meal to come. :cool:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.

Happy Easter everyone!

my girls are opening their Easter baskets as I type this.. they are all excited! after that we are going outside for the Easter egg hunt. I'll be heading over to my brothers house for family Easter dinner around 1pm. This is a day to be with your family and be thankful for everything you have in life.. I think everyone takes things for granted myself included. You guys know my story already so you will know why Im saying give everyone you love a hug and kiss and show them you appreciate them. This holiday is kind of emotional for me because of my accident and almost not getting the chance to practice what I preach.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California

1st4040 said:
Happy Easter everyone!

my girls are opening their Easter baskets as I type this.. they are all excited! after that we are going outside for the Easter egg hunt. I'll be heading over to my brothers house for family Easter dinner around 1pm. This is a day to be with your family and be thankful for everything you have in life.. I think everyone takes things for granted myself included. You guys know my story already so you will know why Im saying give everyone you love a hug and kiss and show them you appreciate them. This holiday is kind of emotional for me because of my accident and almost not getting the chance to practice what I preach.

Good news! Always worth reminding folks to cherish the good times with loved ones, Paul!

Since I can't have chocolate or peanut butter anymore, hope someone is having a Reeses Peanut Butter Egg for me!

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California

Got a neat mailday yesterday.

Used bing to get a little discount on this one, a Susie Essman Fans of the Game auto. Huge fan of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Wish they made a Larry David and Cheryl Hines auto:

sc00012c91.jpg

Goes nicely with my Jeff Garlin FOTG auto. :)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh

Andrew :lol: :lol: :lol: to the already hammered line and I have a 6 pack of Reese's Eggs at home. I will have a few for you today :D

Seth sorry Spring Break is over and have a safe flight.

Paul have a nice dinner and get together with the family.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN

Happy Easter everyone ! :grouphug:

Next Easter will be different. I'll have a baby girl to spoil with all the goodies :D

But today, just lounging, a 18 team keeper baseball draft and watching baseball this evening.

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country

Good morning and happy easter everyone!

A great day to remember love for family and friends. I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Baseball tonight! WAHOOO!!!!!!

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI

Well I'm alone on Easter. The family is on vacation.
Good news is I got an invite from my gal friends, so they are making me dinner. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts