Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EBAY- 2nd change in relisting policies in a few weeks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Looks like the start of another promo.

10,000 fixed price listings... From 10/25 thru 10/29

3, 5, 7, and 10-day listing durations are included in this Promotion (30-day duration is not included).

havent started listing with it yet, but im willing to bet i wont have the option to do a single relist like last time.[/FONT]

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
I love the change. When I sell, it's mostly .99 auctions. If I do list a card with a high bin to test the waters, I only do once regardless. Sellers like vintagesnowmobiles and griffeyfan24 who clog up pages and pages of searches will hopefully either stop listing or stop listing lol

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I love the change. When I sell, it's mostly .99 auctions. If I do list a card with a high bin to test the waters, I only do once regardless. Sellers like vintagesnowmobiles and griffeyfan24 who clog up pages and pages of searches will hopefully either stop listing or stop listing lol

I just do my searches excluding both of those overpriced sellers...

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I don't list that much, but I know that having a store where I can list items Fixed price at 1:00am, and then move to a auction item at 7:00pm and run it 5 days so it ends at the right time on Sunday night is a nice privilage..

It's the only game around.. You can quit selling on EBAY and go to your local card show and set up there if you have any..

Have a good night.. :)

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Just got this today.. It ends tomorrow..

1,000 per day auction-style
bullit.png
Maximize your sales with Free Shipping and extended returns.
bullit.png
Add Bold feature for free
bullit.png
Includes 5-, 7-, and 10-day durations
Seller Tip below

Members online