Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay advice: Listing category for SI back issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
What category works best for Sports Illustrated back issues? I did a completed auction search and found several categories to possibly use. Does it make much of a difference between these 3?

Books--->Magazines--->Back Issues
Sports Memorabilia--->Fan Apparel & Souvenirs
Sports Memorabilia--->Vintage Sports Memorabilia--->Publication Magazines (For the ones that qualify as vintage)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
If you have any old Twins ones you're looking to move let me know! I doubt you'd be looking to move Twins ones, but I have to ask

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
I'm looking for some old SIs, which ones are you selling? Haha

Only have 6 or so from the mid to late 70's. The rest are 1998 or newer. Haven't come across any Mets covers yet.

If you have any old Twins ones you're looking to move let me know! I doubt you'd be looking to move Twins ones, but I have to ask

No Twins to move @ this time. Never hurts to check though :)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I'm actually looking for the April 1,1985 issue, with Patrick Ewing, Chris Mullin and Dwayne McClain on the cover, and a couple I don't know the dates of, the US Soccer one with Clint Dempsey, Landon Donovan and Tim Howard on the cover and the one from last year or two with Jason Grilli on the cover when he was an all star with the Pirates, thanks!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm actually looking for the April 1,1985 issue, with Patrick Ewing, Chris Mullin and Dwayne McClain on the cover, and a couple I don't know the dates of, the US Soccer one with Clint Dempsey, Landon Donovan and Tim Howard on the cover and the one from last year or two with Jason Grilli on the cover when he was an all star with the Pirates, thanks!

I have the Grilli. Its back home, but if you want it, all I would need is a couple of bucks for shipping. Or a Twins signed card or two ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts