Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Advice Needed - Problem Buyer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
First off, apologies that it's not baseball related but since it involves buying/selling on ebay I thought I would check in with all of you who have encountered difficult ebayers.

I have Michigan football season tickets and while either my family or friends use the tickets for most of the games, there are always a couple that I need to sell. For this Saturday's game against Western Michigan, I had two sets of 2 tickets that I sold on ebay. The better seats, row 26 in the end zone, sold via BIN for $90 and the poorer seats, row 95 in the corner, sold via BIN for $60. Both pretty much the going rate.

I just got a message through ebay from the buyer of the better seats stating, "I want these tickets for 60 bucks also if u Could repost them". While gritting my teeth and mumbling expletives, I plan to send him a polite response stating that I can't repost the tickets because they have already been mailed. I also feel I should add a comment about the price difference due to the tickets being 70 rows apart. Would you? Either way I feel this is going to end poorly.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
At least he didn't told you his son has hit the buy it now button by mistake ::facepalm::

Just tell him he agreed on the price and that he have to pay, otherwise you will report it. Period.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
To clarify, he's already paid and now he wants the price reduced. ::facepalm:: Like I said, this feels like it's not going to end well.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
UMich92 said:
To clarify, he's already paid and now he wants the price reduced. ::facepalm:: Like I said, this feels like it's not going to end well.

be proactive and report him to ebay then....that way they see what he's really doing

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Hopefully you had hard tickets and not those ones you print off the computer. Either way I would report him to ebay / paypal so if does file a case you at least have the messages and have been proactive in protecting yourself.

Members online

Latest posts