Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Bucks' What are you going to use it on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I don't usually make enough anymore to make much of a dent in things, not that I ever made a ton. I hate to complain about free money, but they have neutered the program to pay out so little now and inevitably any of the bigger $ items I win are not usually during bucks promotions.

I'll pay down regular purchases with mine I suppose.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
When I get the offers it's usually a day or two before the end of the month and it runs maybe 2-3 days at most. As I said before, maybe just dumb luck, but the bigger items I do win are almost never during a bucks promotion times. It was a great perk the way it used to be, while it lasted.

Pjere

Jun 2, 2019
When I get the offers it's usually a day or two before the end of the month and it runs maybe 2-3 days at most. As I said before, maybe just dumb luck, but the bigger items I do win are almost never during a bucks promotion times. It was a great perk the way it used to be, while it lasted.

This is so odd as it seems like a message that would be appropriate to my account two years ago as I thought they did away with eBay bucks and the only deals I ever see happen to do with promotions from companies that have relationship with eBay marketing. However that’s cool that you’re still having the opportunity to utilize that system as it was always nice to receive $500 a quarter to spend :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
This is so odd as it seems like a message that would be appropriate to my account two years ago as I thought they did away with eBay bucks and the only deals I ever see happen to do with promotions from companies that have relationship with eBay marketing. However that’s cool that you’re still having the opportunity to utilize that system as it was always nice to receive $500 a quarter to spend :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, I never came close to $500, so clearly you were spending much more than I was. I would think you'd still get them if you did before. Who knows anymore with ebay and all the changes they keep rolling out.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I still get them, though much less frequently, and they are usually 5% instead of 10%. Since they started charging tax, it doesn't even really make a dent.

Members online