Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EBAY ISSUE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
nope..i collect duplicates of every item i can find of anyone with ties to usc as a player , coach , commitment , etc , but since i am now disabled living off less than $800 per month which barely covers rent , phone , and utilities , then comes up short on food and other exiting bills , let alone "luxury" items such as collectibles , my collection is on hold...the only thing i look for now are items i hope to flip quickly for at least a small profit...

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
let me make you a box ---free ----- i have Georgia / Clemson /UNC collectors i trade with - my inventory 1 MILLION cards filed by pro team

oh wow , thanks....that would be awesome...i still have about a lot left despite having many stolen and having to burn or simply abandon several million destroyed by water , cats , insects , or careless people helping with the move...and while i have no idea how long it may take once i get caught up on my move and bills and get everything reorganized i would be willing to return stuff from other teams you need...

when you're ready just send me a message and i'll give you my address...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
right now working on south of the border countries .Did get one flat rate in today -3000 cards all sports ----800 texas Rangers

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Since we got kicked out of our house for a couple of months due to construction, I just ended all my auctions/BIN's that I had on EBAY sine I don't have access to my inventory..

When I get back home, I can just go back to EBAY and relist everything..

The "Vacation" is for when you are away and lets buyers know shipping will be delayed..

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
Since we got kicked out of our house for a couple of months due to construction, I just ended all my auctions/BIN's that I had on EBAY sine I don't have access to my inventory..

When I get back home, I can just go back to EBAY and relist everything..

The "Vacation" is for when you are away and lets buyers know shipping will be delayed..

but keep in mind if you dont have free listings available , each item you end would then require a new listing fee to relist whereas the vacation setting will still allow your items to be seen but with a warning for buyers that you are away and to wait before attempting to make a purchase...if youre only talking about 1 to 4 weeks instead of multiple months i still think the vacation option would be better...