Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay question please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
I sold a zack wheeler auto xfractor when he was first called up for $180. 12 days after the sale the buyer says the auto looks a lil different then the picture shows so he wants a refund.

Probably because the card is not valued at 180+ anymore. He doesnt say or comment on the condition of the card bc it was flawless he just thinks bc he cant get what he paid anymore that he deserves a refund. Any idea what i can do so ebay doesnt give him back his money.

This is crap that this can happen. Prospects values only last for so long so when someone feels like they were screwed in a purchase they just file a charge back.

What is my next step any help is appreciated very frustrated.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
If the serial number on the card shipped matches the card in the auction, it can't look "a little Different"

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
thats what i said/thought its just a disgruntled buyer who bought a card thinkin it would skyrocket but it didnt

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts