Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EDIT: Please See Other BGS Group Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whityscards

Aug 26, 2008
Re: Any Interest in another group BGS submission?

I'm down..lmk if we can work something out for the Collier too. Thanks man

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

bballcardkid said:
I would be down. It would only be for a handful of cards (10 or less), but every little bit counts.

I think I actually would be submitting around 10 cards myself...maybe a few more... but this is a good start.

whityscards- I just posted a thread in the transactions forum about the Collier, but I still need to look at your bucket. I'm busy today for the next few hours, but after that I'll get back to ya with what I like.

Thanks guys

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008

i have about 9 to submit... how much and what turnaround are you doing?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

lkk116 said:
i have about 9 to submit... how much and what turnaround are you doing?

still not sure yet, I'd have to figure out cost with shipping and all that but I'm just looking to see what kind of order size we'd be looking at based on the amount of interest.

I think we'd probably do the 20 days turnaround...45 seems too long when people are trying to get their prospect cards back to be able to sell at the right time if they need to...but the quicker turnarounds can get pretty expensive. And one more thing to note, they just increased their rates on March 1st I believe (+$1 to pretty much everything).

I'll have a better idea about all of this later today after this thread has been around for a little while.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009

waiting to see what the deal for March is from BGS.....any ideas?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

EricInCT said:

Not sure, but I think I heard they dropped the cost of autograph grading from $2 down to 10 cents ($9 per card or whatever it is plus 10 cents for autos instead of +$2)

whityscards

Aug 26, 2008

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
bballcardkid said:
I would be down. It would only be for a handful of cards (10 or less), but every little bit counts.

I think I actually would be submitting around 10 cards myself...maybe a few more... but this is a good start.

whityscards- I just posted a thread in the transactions forum about the Collier, but I still need to look at your bucket. I'm busy today for the next few hours, but after that I'll get back to ya with what I like.

Thanks guys

haha missed this post...no worries man sounds good. Thanks

-Matt

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
EricInCT said:

Not sure, but I think I heard they dropped the cost of autograph grading from $2 down to 10 cents ($9 per card or whatever it is plus 10 cents for autos instead of +$2)

$9 per card? How many days?

I am waiting for my order to come back, ironically it includes the Ryan Torain Leaf Black 1/1 you sold me, that was a sweetheart of a deal......$5 each card + 2 auto, 50 min. free shipping back.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

EricInCT said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
EricInCT said:

I am waiting for my order to come back, ironically it includes the Ryan Torain Leaf Black 1/1 you sold me, that was a sweetheart of a deal......$5 each card + 2 auto, 50 min. free shipping back.

Sounds like a pretty good deal right there. How many days was that?

I also regret to say that I'm fairly certain that I've never owned a Ryan Torain Leaf Black 1/1..

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

I'm headed out for a while, hopefully I'll be able to get more information about this later this afternoon or tonight.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
EricInCT said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":5mts3e71]
EricInCT said:

Sounds like a pretty good deal right there. How many days was that?

I also regret to say that I'm fairly certain that I've never owned a Ryan Torain Leaf Black 1/1..[/quote:5mts3e71]

Ah, I thought you were T-Wall from eBay? I am sorry I must have you confused with someone else.

20 day service was the $5 deal. I sent in 141 (70 autos) cards. They are due to pop on the 10th.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008

I think I may be interested for 4-8 cards depending on costs and time.

Members online