Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ever find a card you swore you had?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArtVandelay

Jul 6, 2010
Im cleaning up my old room at my parents house as we are getting ready for company and someone will be sleeping in there. Its semi-converted into card storage so I dont have to deal w/ everything at my apt.

Anyways I always swore I had a Chapman X-fractor from 09 BDP. For some reason, I lifted the mattress and uncovered it along with a 09 BDP Champan refractor (and a case of 2010 bowman chrome refractors). Those Chapmans would have been handy back in October!!! ::facepalm::

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
ArtVandelay said:
Im cleaning up my old room at my parents house as we are getting ready for company and someone will be sleeping in there. Its semi-converted into card storage so I dont have to deal w/ everything at my apt.

Anyways I always swore I had a Chapman X-fractor from 09 BDP. For some reason, I lifted the mattress and uncovered it along with a 09 BDP Champan refractor (and a case of 2010 bowman chrome refractors). Those Chapmans would have been handy back in October!!! ::facepalm::
I thought people only put money under the mattress.