Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EVERYONE THAT WAS IN MY BECKETT TEAM GIVEAWAY - CHECK IN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
aarne13 said:
Mooo!

Hope all is well!

I can pass along the addy from the Tier 1 Jays collector (davidleefan) from the original Beckett TC group.

Cheers!

I'll leave it up to you whether you want to split your team up or not. Right now, you're the only one getting Jays cards.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
I think I have received some of your generosity in the past, but might not have been part of the big giveaway. If a spot opens for the Red Sox, I would love to claim a spot. I have kept the same name, CT Sox Fan. If the four Sox fans reclaim their spots, that is OK too. It is a nice thing that you are doing for the team collectors. A lot of work too!

Wayne

egon8

Aug 7, 2008
egon8- I was the White Sox TC back on Beckett.
Would love some more of your generosity.
Thanks.
Tony

Nimster

Oct 9, 2008
Hey Pillsy!

Nimster in the house, same old address.

jtharrett is my Angels trading buddy and I send him packages on a fairly regular basis.
His address changed at one time but if the one you have is "650 Tam......" then you have the current one.

If you have his old address, then feel free to shoot me an email for his current one : nimster at nimster dot com

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
Nimster said:
Hey Pillsy!

Nimster in the house, same old address.

jtharrett is my Angels trading buddy and I send him packages on a fairly regular basis.
His address changed at one time but if the one you have is "650 Tam......" then you have the current one.

If you have his old address, then feel free to shoot me an email for his current one : nimster at nimster dot com

That's the address I have for him.

Jakpi20

Aug 7, 2008
I would like to try and get in one the Indians if they don't check in, I know you said to look for your other post, this is more a reminder to me! Thanks!

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
Bumping for the early afternoon crowd... want to make sure everyone sees this.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts