Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fake Card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
ethanbryer said:
Do you guys have anything better to do then pick on me?

Hey man I'm not making fun of you. I'm pointing out how retarded everyone else is. It's sad that someone accedently mis-spells something and a bunch of grammer nerds freek out, pathetic really.

Anyways, I say it's fake. Either way if something in an auction seems fishy just avoid it and move on. It's two much of hassle to file a dispute, send the stuff back etc. etc. Just avoid it.

P.S. If you are a big Rasmus fan go to youtube and search... fire burning in the out field. It's funny as fark but kinda creepy.

nbailey

Apr 2, 2010
Roy Birchler said:
2009 SP Authentic #229 Colby Rasmus AU/ 300
2009 SP Authentic Titanium #229 Colby Rasmus AU/10

There's your answer, Ethan. This card has a Titanium parallel versioned that is numbered to 10. Both cards are real.

If you see a card that you are unsure of, go to beckett and see if it's on the Colby Rasmus checklist (which you should have saved if you are going to be a Rasmus collector). You will occasionally find cards that aren't on beckett's checklist, but then you can always ask the nice folks here.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Use the internet (yes, the thing you are currently on) to research cards.

People hate you because you are A) a packsearcher, B) uninformed about a player than you collect.

Members online

Latest posts