Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FAKE OR REAL?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
mlbsalltimegreats said:
The Patches are more than likley fake. I have bought from Amp before and he does sale plenty of fakes. He mixes it up quite a bit as maybe to try and throw people off :? As for the Reggie the Creasing could have came from production as I have seen plenty of those jumbos with the Window corner creasing. I am not sure what causes it to happen but it is also a problem with a lot of 05 absolute even when they come out pack fresh.

I had seen that copy before though, without the creases. Wish I had save the link. That is why I was hoping someone would have access to 2+week old searching.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
Sent a message asking about the condition of the patch...

Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 6:57 PM
To: (me)
Subject: Re: You've received a question about your eBay item, REGGIE JACKSON SWEET SPO...

MINT CONDITION ALL THE WAY AROUND

Followed up with:

Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:19:55 -0500
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: You've received a question about your eBay item, REGGIE JACKSON SWEET SPO...

No creases by the patch?

and the response....

No none at all.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Must be my eyes deceiving me.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
baseballguy350 said:

Subject: Re: You've received a question about your eBay item, REGGIE JACKSON SWEET SPO...

Followed up with:

Subject: RE: You've received a question about your eBay item, REGGIE JACKSON SWEET SPO...

No creases by the patch?

and the response....

No none at all.

very sahdy on his end

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
baseballguy350 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
The Patches are more than likley fake. I have bought from Amp before and he does sale plenty of fakes. He mixes it up quite a bit as maybe to try and throw people off :? As for the Reggie the Creasing could have came from production as I have seen plenty of those jumbos with the Window corner creasing. I am not sure what causes it to happen but it is also a problem with a lot of 05 absolute even when they come out pack fresh.

I had seen that copy before though, without the creases. Wish I had save the link. That is why I was hoping someone would have access to 2+week old searching.
One thing I should have mentioned was that Amp could have absolutley been trying to do something with the Reggie but I also know that Some of the Cards from that set do come out with the Creasing already there. Yea I would have loved to have seen the scan.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
baseballguy350 said:

Followed up with:

No creases by the patch?

and the response....

No none at all.

Sadly He may not consider that creasing as He also may know that these cards sometimes come out with that defect. Some people tend to overlook it as if it came out of the pack that way then there is nothing wrong with it and its just part of the card. Now wheather or not he made them or it came out of the pack that way it is still creasing so your eyes are not decieving you.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
It could have hapened in the mail.
Depending on how it was packed it could very easily get bent/squeezed causing that damage.

Members online

Latest posts