Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Famous Jameis Winston, the Youngest Heisman Trophy Winner Ever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
eBay, here we come. Congrats to Jameis, and it wasn't even close.

Winston3.jpg

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
notice how the announcement by the director or whoever of the Midtown Athletic Club was carefully crafted to mention the Heisman honors on the field achievement and didn't mention anything about also taking into account off-the-field integrity? I have a feeling that was done on purpose so when charges are filed in the sexual assault case, it doesn't make the MAC sound like by honoring Winston that they are honoring women being sexually assaulted.

MAC board of directors better get an integrity policy in place so when a Heisman winner breaks the law or commits NCAA violations, there is a meaningful plan other than "please send us back the trophy" -- meaningful like strip the athlete of the heisman and the runner-up does or doesn't get the heisman honor.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Should've went to his wr's and acc dc's. they made him look good, better than the terrible sec dc's made mccarron look.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts