Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fantasy Football Week 10 Start/Sits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
Any one have any hard start/sit situations in your league this week here is mine

In one league i have
Ray Rice
Frank Gore
Beanie Wells
Roy Helu

I can only start 2 I am no matter what starting Rice and would almost instantly go with Gore to but he did hurt his ankle last week an has to play the Giants this week which could make for a long sad day. Helu is playing against the Dolphins an i dont seem him rushing for alot of yards he will catch some balls. It is a PPR league so i it leads me to pick Helu. Thoughts?

In my other league i have a QB question
Matt Ryan
Tim Tebow
Matt Cassel

Who should i start i usually play Matt Ryan but Tebow puts up good rushing numbers for me an will prob continue to this week. The falcons will prob run the ball alot to keep Brees off the field.

Suggestions anyone. An also anyone else questions are always welcomed.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Rice and Gore...Gore will be fine. Also go with Tebow. I am over Brady. Now my dilemma is for a flex pick one:

James Starks
Marshawn Lynch
Jackie Battle
Fred Davis (is who I have in now)

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I have a major dilema...Hakeem Nicks is likely not playing, and his backup on my team is Lance Moore, who also is likely not playing.

It is a PPR league

Options

I have Doug Baldwin On my bench. I can plahy him, or drop him for one of the below.

Damian Williams
Joshua Cribbs
Greg Little
Titus Young
Nate Burleson
Jason Hill
Devery Henderson
Eddie Royal

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
ballerskrip said:
I have a major dilema...Hakeem Nicks is likely not playing, and his backup on my team is Lance Moore, who also is likely not playing.

It is a PPR league

Options

I have Doug Baldwin On my bench. I can plahy him, or drop him for one of the below.

Damian Williams
Joshua Cribbs
Greg Little
Titus Young
Nate Burleson
Jason Hill
Devery Henderson
Eddie Royal

I would go with Jason Hill. He's the best WR that nobody has heard of and he is putting up stats just about every week. I can see 5 catches, 60 yards and a TD against the Colts.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
(FFChamps) A source reportedly stated that DeSean Jackson will be inactive today for missing a team meeting, according to Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Daily News.
Analysis: We will keep you posted if this report proves to be true. Jason Avant would see a boost in targets if so. '

Damn i have him in 2 leagues....

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My thoughts:

jeb- Starks. I think he will finally score

skrip- Henderson. I'm in same spot and went with him

beef- Fitz.

Good luck all!

and the DeSean inactive is confirmed. :?

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
I just had to take DeSean out in both my leagues replaced him with Mike Williams (TB) in one the other it is between

Jason Avant
Santonio Holmes
jon Baldwin

I went with Avant

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
t3dudek said:
I just had to take DeSean out in both my leagues replaced him with Mike Williams (TB) in one the other it is between

Jason Avant
Santonio Holmes
jon Baldwin

I went with Avant

Avant will probably not be the Starter, it'll probably be S. Smith (former NYG). Plus, "Shady" should have a HUGE game, the Iggles get big lead and stop throwing so much.

And I'd go with Santonio vs. the worst Pass Defense in the AFC.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
Thanks for the update. we should do a fantasy thread every week. I know ppl like talking about there fantasy teams an not just in the Who F'ed you this weekend thread every mon/tues

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Seiya said:
gt2590 said:
Laurent Robinson 2 TDs, 60+ yards. :D

and Romo putting up video game numbers so far. Now time for the RBs? :lol:
Can Witten and Murray get some yards now please! :twisted:

In standard leagues, Murray already has 18 points ;)

It's nice starting Murray AND Romo in the same league (where PaTd count for 6 points instead of 4 :D).

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Anthony K. said:
It's nice starting Murray AND Romo in the same league (where PaTd count for 6 points instead of 4 :D).

Even nicer when you Look at the Cowboys' very Soft upcoming schedule! :cool:

And Texans threatening again, 1st and G at the TB 6... :D

Latest posts