Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fantasy league trouble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darkman

Aug 7, 2008
How do you guys regulate trades? Issues started with a really lopsided traded something like Agonz, Beltran, and Johan Santana, for Harang, Suzuki, Derek Lowe, and JJ Putz... the hole league had a issue with the trade, fast forward 3 days and i make a trade for Agonz, I trade Michael Young and Phil Hughes for Agonz and Matt Harvey, the guy that originally traded for Agonz went up in arms and a few others as well. Basically, it appears that every trade is going to be scrutinized and it seems like the league is unsure how to proceed. Any tips?

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Well in most leagues you can vote against the trade unfortunately
it looks like nobody vetoed it. Maybe you can have the commish reverse the original trade.

Coachman35

Mar 31, 2010
Boston, Ma
My main league is if a trade gets vetoed by 1/3 the league then it gets cancelled..If it goes thru then so be it...I know that owners of vetoed trades just veto to be an ass though (in all leagues).