Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Baseball Best Collection Tournament!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
An idea came to me, how about a Personal Collection Tournament for fun! I might come up with a few prizes to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd! I will edit this post later and type up the main point and all the details. The basics will be that 2 people each send me a scan or picture of a card from their PC, and I will have the FCB community choose the card they like the most and that person would be the winner of the match!

***If you are interested in joining the tournament, post a comment down below like "sign me up" or something like that so I know you would be interested!***

EDIT

RULES:
Tournament Will be double elimination
Each match will compose of 1 Round, but that may change as the tournament progresses. so at the start of the match, each participant will send me a scan/picture of 3 cards and each card will get a rating from me and possibly a few other members that would be willing to help do ratings throughout the tournament. So at the end of voting/rating, the user with the best combined score from all 3 of his/her cards will advance to the next round.

Each round will be a different type of card. For example, Autographed cards, numbered cards, multi team/player cards...etc

Use may only use a card once the whole tournament, so we will get to see a great variation of cards throughout the tournament!

EDIT#2
The participants will be randomized first, then card types will be randomized for each match

CARD TYPES
Autographs
Multi team/player cards
Game used item cards
Memorabilia(balls, jerseys, posters, etc)
Numbered Cards
Graded Cards
Certain Brand
Certain Year

---------------------------------------------------------

If you have any more questions please ask below!

Hoping to get at least 32 entries for the first tournament and maybe this tournament could be a monthly thing on the FCB forums!

Thanks for reading and I hope you are interested in my idea!

1. Nate Colbert 17
2. Therion
3. rickeyfantastic
4. Zan
5. Hawk8
6. mizzouboy
7. metallicalex777
8. alexs64
9. RStadler
10. Chris199
11. Sierra79
12. Klute14
13. MisterT
14. U L Washington Rookie
15. maddux69
16. JEBJJA

Last edited:

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
i will explain all the details when i get to my computer tonight, at the moment I am accepting entries to see if there will be enough people to do this, because at the moment no one has signed up

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
It hardly seems fair as any of the cards in my Nate Colbert collection would make any mere mortal cards crease, bend, and wrinkle in fear.

I'll take a non Nate Colbert spot...just to make things fair. :)

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
You said best collection but it sounds like you meant card I am just wondering so I can better understand as I have some really nice rare cards that I don't believe others have. But to scan every card which I plan on doing will take a ton of time and I am not looking at doing this for a while.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
You said best collection but it sounds like you meant card I am just wondering so I can better understand as I have some really nice rare cards that I don't believe others have. But to scan every card which I plan on doing will take a ton of time and I am not looking at doing this for a while.

I posted the rules for the first few rounds, give them a look and see if you have any more questions

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Even if you dont think you stand a chance, it wouldn't hurt to have a wish would it? at least 11 more spots needed if we would want a tournament of 16 users!

Members online

Latest posts