Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB BBCE Wax Buy Break Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Ah - looks like they are 3 per box. I see some info on the set says there are short print autos, but I don't see who they are. It also looks like there are much better autos to be had than Ron Cey and Jim Bunning! So I hope a good one is in those packs for Trauty.

Also, looks like there is another game used insert set too. Feel the Game Classics. These pretty short printed at 1:3 boxes, but is a possibility still for those with unopened packs.

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
4 packs 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game -- the two autos were stuck to each other in the same pack. Strangely enough, the Sutton's foil GOTG logo is missing from the front of the card and is stamped on the back of the card.
2001fgotg.jpg suttonfront.jpg suttonback.jpg

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
oh, and here's 1982 Topps Rack Pack #2 -- this time there are a ton of stars to go with the Bobby Bonner RC. I wasn't even going to open this pack until I realized that the card on the bottom of the pack was the same one that was 3 cards below the Jeff Schneider RC in the first pack. Nice way to end this break.
1982t.jpg

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Whoooooooohoooooooo! Happy you got some decent cards today, Andy! That Ripken looks really nice too!

Oh XXXX! Just realized you got TWO Ripken RCs! Damn!!!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
oh, and here's 1982 Topps Rack Pack #2 -- this time there are a ton of stars to go with the Bobby Bonner RC. I wasn't even going to open this pack until I realized that the card on the bottom of the pack was the same one that was 3 cards below the Jeff Schneider RC in the first pack. Nice way to end this break.
View attachment 14371

Congrats on the dual Bonner RCs ! If he doesn't have a following maybe Schneider does.

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I hear ya Ryan. What did you get in your limited, POG, and tot cert packs? Any chance you'd post some details?

Sorry Bill I've been real sick for a while n haven't felt like doing much. Here are base item "highlights"

93 SP None
97 Cert Red Gwynn, Blue McGwire
01 Limited Henderson
01 Leg Cuts None
01 Materials Bonds,Bagwell,Ripken
01 Greats Bench, Jackie Robinson

That's bout it...
Ryan

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Sorry Bill I've been real sick for a while n haven't felt like doing much. Here are base item "highlights"

93 SP None
97 Cert Red Gwynn, Blue McGwire
01 Limited Henderson
01 Leg Cuts None
01 Materials Bonds,Bagwell,Ripken
01 Greats Bench, Jackie Robinson

That's bout it...
Ryan

Any plans for that Ripken?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts