Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Birthday Group APRIL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Received my 1st package about a week ago from Alexs64... was going to save it until Friday but I couldn't resist :rolleyes:

Victor Martinez 1clr patch
Chris Ianneta patch w/ auth sticker
Cutter Dykstra chrome auto
Dickie Joe Thon ref auto
Jed Bradley chrome auto
Melky Mesa gold ref
Zoilo Versalles / Whitey Ford 1962 Topps Stamp??? (I've got slow growing Whitey Ford PC collection, this is a cool addition)
[h=1][/h]bday package.jpg

Thanks!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Received my 1st package about a week ago from Alexs64... was going to save it until Friday but I couldn't resist :rolleyes:

Victor Martinez 1clr patch
Chris Ianneta patch w/ auth sticker
Cutter Dykstra chrome auto
Dickie Joe Thon ref auto
Jed Bradley chrome auto
Melky Mesa gold ref
Zoilo Versalles / Whitey Ford 1962 Topps Stamp??? (I've got slow growing Whitey Ford PC collection, this is a cool addition)
View attachment 774

Thanks!

Glad to see it arrived safely! That is a 1962 Topps Stamp uncut of course. I am glad you like them!

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Thanks fellas! 30 and i feel 50 like lol.

Package from George_Calfas received on Friday.
1979aarons.jpg

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Love those vintage cards!!! Very nice.

Ok folks, I've got something to say for EVERYONE in the group. For those of you who are here during the day (US time) please don't hesitate to bump up the thread so that everyone gets a chance to read what's coming.

1) IF WE WANT THIS GROUP TO WORK, EVERYONE MUST RESPECT THE RULES.
Basically, as a reminder, packages must be sent on time and a DC number must be sent to me. Ok, if our of your 3 packages you send you are a bit late once, that's no biggy since life does indeed get in the way at times. However, once is "ok", more is NOT!!!!!!
2) IF WE WANT THIS GROUP TO WORK, EVERYONE MUST BE RESPECTED.
Basically, as a reminder, packages must contain at least 1 $20 value card meeting the "victims" want/need list. Many of you do respect this rule however some don't and when folks receive packages that don't meet this minimum, they feel cheated. Anyone and everyone can understand this.
3) IF WE WANT THIS GROUP TO WORK, EVERYONE MUST POST SCANS/PICS.
Basically, as a reminder, this is another rule of thumb that shouldn't even be a reminder: it's normal to say thank you and show the group packages.

Those 3 rules are the main rules of the group and always have been. THEY MUST BE RESPECTED.

Please consider this as a friendly and FINAL reminder. 7 years this group has been running. 7 years of ups and downs with a few members ripping others off and they have been evinced. So far, last year was a good year, this year has been better but I don't want things to go rotten. I don't like posting reminders like this because I don't want to police the group, I just want to run it and make sure things work out for everyone and that everyone in the group is happy, satisfied and has fun with it.

Any and all comments are welcome. Seriously, please give me your feedback and thoughts openly. If you wish to call someone out, do so via pm and I will take it up with that person. However, any generaly comments are good for the group to help it evolve and keep things clean.

Talk to you all soon!
Dom

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Hello once again,
After posting my message above, I received several pms. Thank you for those and I've replied to all.
Again, all comments are welcome.
Please note that eventhough everything is not perfect, I try to make sure we get close.
Again, all comments are welcome.
I repeated that to make sure that you understand that comments can be constructive. No need to call people out, nor will your comments be used to flame you or anything like that. The idea is that we make sure this group works out good for everyone and everyone is active and satisfied as well.
That said, let's continue working together and I can't wait for the few scans that are missing and I can't wait until June for the next group member b-days.
See you all on the boards!
Dom

Members online