Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Monday - March 7th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
seahawks4ever said:
Sad guy over here. I was certain I saw 2008 Select in the FCB store (of course I could be wrong) but today, it's not there. :cry: :cry:

I was disappointed by my box of 2008 Select so I'll probably avoid it in the future.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
ffgameman said:
seahawks4ever said:
Sad guy over here. I was certain I saw 2008 Select in the FCB store (of course I could be wrong) but today, it's not there. :cry: :cry:

I was disappointed by my box of 2008 Select so I'll probably avoid it in the future.

Big hit & miss product. I like it because of the parallels and I have a ton of rookies I need for the set I was putting together. Those are the kind of boxes where anything great I hit I consider a huge bonus, because I'm not expecting much of anything :lol:

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
seahawks4ever said:
ffgameman said:
seahawks4ever said:

Big hit & miss product. I like it because of the parallels and I have a ton of rookies I need for the set I was putting together. Those are the kind of boxes where anything great I hit I consider a huge bonus, because I'm not expecting much of anything :lol:

I was thrilled with my Chris Johnson Hot Rookie, even though it booked like $8 or $10. It's sad that my "best" card in the box was probably a Ray Rice End Zone Hot Rookie /30.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
seahawks4ever said:
PhillyPuckNut said:
What up? :)

Bowling was a bad idea last night. And I'm paying for it today. :( Feel like I got worked over.

You know your not in the best of shape when bowling gets you sore...BTW same thing happened to me last time. Bowled 6 games and it felt like I just played a football game.
Too funny, I thought the same thing but I do realize as we get older even the most meanial of task or activities can do that to you. Usually the pain I feel after bowling night is due to a hangover. Oh and by the way good day and aloha!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
JoshHamilton said:
Ha, my girlfriend got another speeding ticket. For going 80

When will people learn
I learned my lesson after I had my license suspended for 2 weeks. The straw that broke the camels back was when I got caught doing 78 in a 25. The reason I was speeding is because I was late.......going to an Xavier Nady autograph signing. ::facepalm:: I must've thought that there was going to be a massive line for him. :lol:

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
mstng99tim said:
JoshHamilton said:
Ha, my girlfriend got another speeding ticket. For going 80

When will people learn
I learned my lesson after I had my license suspended for 2 weeks. The straw that broke the camels back was when I got caught doing 78 in a 25. The reason I was speeding is because I was late.......going to an Xavier Nady autograph signing. ::facepalm:: I must've thought that there was going to be a massive line for him. :lol:
Only ever got nailed once. Was doing 78 in a 55 and caught by a State Trooper. He knocked it down to 70 but it was still a $200+ ticket. :?

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I have had my fair share of speeding tickets and getting pulled over, but not since 2006/2007 maybe. FREE!!!!!!!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I've never received any speeding ticket *knock on wood*, or any traffic violation, barring my DUI that never should have happened. I suppose that's worse than a handful of speeding tickets though.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
I've beaten the three speeding tickets I received. I just plead not guilty at the initial hearing then the police officers never showed up to the trial, judge dismissed all three. Just to clarify I didn't get them all at once, just over my 28 years of driving.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Card Magnet said:
I've never received any speeding ticket *knock on wood*, or any traffic violation, barring my DUI that never should have happened. I suppose that's worse than a handful of speeding tickets though.

Just a little worse and a lot more expensive

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Andre Roberts 2/2 70 days
Roberts1.jpg

Roberts2.jpg

Koji Uehara 2/2 7 days
Uehara1.jpg

Uehra2.jpg

Brandon Allen 2/2 12 days
Allen1.jpg

Allen2.jpg

Orlando Hudson 1/1 7 days
Hudson.jpg

OMG #1

Mariano Rivera 1/1 12 days
Rivera.jpg

OMG #2 & 3

Mark McGwire 2/2 7 days

McGwire1.jpg

McGwire2.jpg

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Rickzcards said:
I've beaten the three speeding tickets I received. I just plead not guilty at the initial hearing then the police officers never showed up to the trial, judge dismissed all three. Just to clarify I didn't get them all at once, just over my 28 years of driving.

I went 12 of 13 on speeding tickets. I managed to get out of 90+ in a 60, 85 in a 60, etc. The one I didn't get out of? 42 in a 35. Auburn police officers don't screw around with their money. Even in court with a radar gun that was outside the service date, I couldn't wiggle free of it. That was in 2006 and was the last speeding ticket I ever received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts