Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday 11/26/09 - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Card Magnet said:
I'm STUFFED! Came home from my bros to watch the Cowboys game at 4.

Just in time to see the Lions D force a fumble in the endzone, recovering for a safety!

Same here man i ate a ton!

Looks like we will be the only ones talking in the cowboy thread this time :lol:

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
God i hate when you try an stretch your legs and then you get a charlie horse in your calf. Damn that hurts

Dang Jeff i ate about a hour ago :lol:

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Daltonb1219 said:
God i hate when you try an stretch your legs and then you get a charlie horse in your calf. Damn that hurts

we have to wait for dinner.my lucnh was chips

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I might be sparse for the rest of the day. I'm going to hit the recliner to watch football. It will be the first game day I was home and wasn't hanging out on here.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
jeff550 said:
Daltonb1219 said:

My lunch was Turkey,Stuffing, cream cheese mashed potatoes, chessey green beans, and a Hawaiian bread. The a piece of pumpkin pie.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Daltonb1219 said:
jeff550 said:
Daltonb1219 said:

My lunch was Turkey,Stuffing, cream cheese mashed potatoes, chessey green beans, and a Hawaiian bread. The a piece of pumpkin pie.
thats my dinner

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Card Magnet said:
I might be sparse for the rest of the day. I'm going to hit the recliner to watch football. It will be the first game day I was home and wasn't hanging out on here.
pus

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Daltonb1219 said:
Card Magnet said:
pus
Why don't you run into the other room and see if you're there.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Daltonb1219 said:
[quote="Card Magnet":190x27kr]I might be sparse for the rest of the day. I'm going to hit the recliner to watch football. It will be the first game day I was home and wasn't hanging out on here.
pus
Why don't you run into the other room and see if you're there.[/quote:190x27kr]
I would but my dad is sitting on the recliner so im just sitting on my bed watching football because thats how i roll. :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Daltonb1219 said:
Card Magnet said:
Daltonb1219 said:
[quote="Card Magnet":8vl29jik]I might be sparse for the rest of the day. I'm going to hit the recliner to watch football. It will be the first game day I was home and wasn't hanging out on here.
pus
I would but my dad is sitting on the recliner so im just sitting on my bed watching football because thats how i roll. :lol:[/quote:8vl29jik]
Why can I see you painting your toenails, watching "football" (figure skating), and hanging out on FCB? :lol:

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Daltonb1219 said:
[quote="Card Magnet":3r3yf8nx]
Daltonb1219 said:
[quote="Card Magnet":3r3yf8nx]I might be sparse for the rest of the day. I'm going to hit the recliner to watch football. It will be the first game day I was home and wasn't hanging out on here.
pus
I would but my dad is sitting on the recliner so im just sitting on my bed watching football because thats how i roll. :lol:[/quote:3r3yf8nx]
Why can I see you painting your toenails, watching "football" (figure skating), and hanging out on FCB? :lol:[/quote:3r3yf8nx]
:lol:
Just got done with my toenails onto fingers actually :p

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
The only excuse for painted toenails is your girlfriend doing it while you're sleeping beside her on the couch. Happened to me, but she made up for it.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
That never happened to me but i fell asleep in class one day sitting next to my girlfriend and her ***** of a friend told her to paint my finger nails and she did.

Members online

Latest posts