Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily Thursday 9/3/09

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
cwells46 said:
Brad said:
cwells46 said:
Dude, Brad those Davis patches look awesome together...

You still collect Stuckey? Cuz I had one i was wanting to send ya

Yeah I do. I just happen to have most of his stuff (or at least ones I have seen that I wanted) so I have not gotten much in recently. He now has a 3rd year card in score so I am waiting for the End Zone /6 to pop.

I picked this up for you along time ago :lol:

Stuckey.jpg

Nice patch

and just fyi, sage is not game used

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I never realized that Sage wasn't game used. I only have two of them, and never paid attention to the back. Wonder if their autos are certified then :lol:

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Card Magnet said:
I never realized that Sage wasn't game used. I only have two of them, and never paid attention to the back. Wonder if their autos are certified then :lol:

They are. The COA says they were worn by the player, but never mentions game worn.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Brad said:
Card Magnet said:

They are. The COA says they were worn by the player, but never mentions game worn.
Hah, never would have picked up on that probably. Good to know, thanks.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Just got a pair of free tickets from the local card shop for tomorrow nights' Vikings/Cowboys game. Yeah, I know that none of the starters will probably see the field, but I couldn't beat the price and always need a reason to break out the Greenway jersey.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Brad said:

Speaking of "Cocky" the mascot.....One of the local little leagues team is the Roosters, so they stepped up with class and had this t-shirt made....

It has a small picture of a rooster and above it reads "Just a flock of *****"

The back then reads, "just one of the flock"

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Slette said:
Just got a pair of free tickets from the local card shop for tomorrow nights' Vikings/Cowboys game. Yeah, I know that none of the starters will probably see the field, but I couldn't beat the price and always need a reason to break out the Greenway jersey.

Very kewl! Take some pics!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Ryo1549 said:
Slette said:

Very kewl! Take some pics!
+1. Pics would be nice to see.

Members online

Latest posts