Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily Tuesday 1/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Daltonb1219 said:
[quote="Card Magnet":25swtzs8]
Daltonb1219 said:
Yea thanks man.

Im just ingression him now im not trying to get banned because if i get banned ill be bored for the rest of my life.

Brennan! Your going to have to watch Espn on the 12th!
What's on the 12th?
Have you every watched the show 30 for 30?

They are doing a show about The U- Miami football.
They had that on a month or so ago, and I missed it. Thanks for the heads up! I won't miss it this time.

It looked good. Not just because I'm a Canes fan, but it really looked like a well done production with some nice insight on a rich history.[/quote:25swtzs8]

No problem. I really like the show they had some intresting ones. I really liked the AFL one and the Muhammad Ali one.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Well im off to bed.

I really dont want to go to school or practice tomorrow but not much i can do about it :cry:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Later Dalton.

I think I'm off to play a game or two. Can't wait to get a PS3 for Christmas. It's great being 22 and still having your parents splurge on holidays :lol:

mortz93

May 26, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Later Dalton.

I think I'm off to play a game or two. Can't wait to get a PS3 for Christmas. It's great being 22 and still having your parents splurge on holidays :lol:

cool :lol:

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Later Dalton.

What's worth actually playing on PS3 that you can't already play on 360? (With the exception of the God of War games!)

I have both but I literally only use the PS3 for BluRay movies...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Snyper said:
Card Magnet said:
Later Dalton.

What's worth actually playing on PS3 that you can't already play on 360? (With the exception of the God of War games!)

I have both but I literally only use the PS3 for BluRay movies...
I am, was, and will always be a PS man. The BluRay player, God of War, the controller fits better in my hands, free online (I'll take a hit on the quality for free), and of course my loyalty. They've always been good to me, so I'll give them my money.

Members online

Latest posts