Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - February 28th, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
CollectorsCorner said:
Solid day when you wake up to $4400 dollars eh?

Even better when it's National Pancake Day!

And I know you dig your IHOP. Free short stack, I think. None around here... :(

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
gt2590 said:
CollectorsCorner said:

Bummer, already have supper plans. Also had pancakes last night, you need to share this information earlier

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
mstng99tim said:
UGH, reading that Leaf thread over in baseball makes me want to jam rusty screwdrivers into my eyes.

Tim, I was curious and started reading it, but stopped when the idiots came in with their Leaf and BG flaming. Shat like that is why I can't sit down and actually catch up reading threads anymore. Effing morons acting like they're in middle school and can't wait for the opportunity to hurl insults.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
CollectorsCorner said:
I like this hockey guy^

The douchebaggery and drama gets to be a little much for me. If I wanted to see or put up with that shat, I would have gotten an education degree and taught elementary or middle school.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
CollectorsCorner said:
gt2590 said:
CollectorsCorner said:

Bummer, already have supper plans. Also had pancakes last night, you need to share this information earlier

My bad man. Just tell Mrs. J that last nite was NPD Eve and tonite's Leap Day Eve! Never too many "Brinners"!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
CollectorsCorner said:
I like this hockey guy^

Sorry to correct you on one of your Favorite Holidays J, but I believe it's Guy (pronounced Gee), with a French acccent...

BTW, hf, how goes your Chrome sets? :?

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
[ebay:2k2y153r]120862955744[/ebay:2k2y153r]

WTF people don't want me to collect :evil:

I liked the Certified more than this one and that went for about the same price while being graded PSA 10

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
gt2590 said:
CollectorsCorner said:
I like this hockey guy^

Sorry to correct you on one of your Favorite Holidays J, but I believe it's Guy (pronounced Gee), with a French acccent...

It's going. Was hoping to be able to trade for the last few xfractors I need for the set, but everyone seems to be looking for those same 4 or 5 xfractors, so i'll just have to buy them. I'm 4 autos away from the base auto set. Have about 10 base sets, a refractor set, orange ref set, and all of the parallel sets. Chipping away at the colored refs, but never originally intended to do those. Just started picking those up in trades, so thought I'd atleast try for the purple. The blue and black sets are a stretch, but atleast I have the Cam's already, so it won't be as expensive :D

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Hello gentlemen!

Just wanted to show off my Rudolph rainbow...
55RudolphX.jpg

:p

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Kind of an odd question:

Does anyone else think Donald Driver's cards will go up since he is in "Dancing with the Stars" this season?

The other NFL guys all were alot more established guys so their cards probably didn't go up. But I wonder if the extra public attention will cause his prices to spike, at least at first or if he wins?

I don't watch the show, so I have no idea if people would look for his stuff or not, but I'd think so... :?

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
hockeyfights said:
gt2590 said:
CollectorsCorner said:
I like this hockey guy^

It's going. Was hoping to be able to trade for the last few xfractors I need for the set, but everyone seems to be looking for those same 4 or 5 xfractors, so i'll just have to buy them. I'm 4 autos away from the base auto set. Have about 10 base sets, a refractor set, orange ref set, and all of the parallel sets. Chipping away at the colored refs, but never originally intended to do those. Just started picking those up in trades, so thought I'd atleast try for the purple. The blue and black sets are a stretch, but atleast I have the Cam's already, so it won't be as expensive :D

I have a Vincent Jackson Auto left and lots of extra refractors of all kinds.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
gt2590 said:
Kind of an odd question:

Does anyone else think Donald Driver's cards will go up since he is in "Dancing with the Stars" this season?

The other NFL guys all were alot more established guys so their cards probably didn't go up. But I wonder if the extra public attention will cause his prices to spike, at least at first or if he wins?

I don't watch the show, so I have no idea if people would look for his stuff or not, but I'd think so... :?

I did REALLY well with Jesse Palmer cards during his stint as The Bachelor, so it wouldnt surprise me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online