Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Wednesday - March 28th, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Sexy Bettis wheels!

Thanks Brennan. I got all of you guys up on my site too, hopefully bug free now... http://deceptikon78.tripod.com/links.html

I got my domain name but keep getting errors when I try to manage it and apply it to my site. Haven't had much time to screw with it. Will hopefully have it set up on Friday.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Fudge. You guys know I'm in PA. Bought a card from Missouri. Tracking says accepted and departed from Missouri. Now it's in Long Beach, California, for three days now. What the **** is that? Good chance I will never see that card.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
deceptikon1978 said:
Fudge. You guys know I'm in PA. Bought a card from Missouri. Tracking says accepted and departed from Missouri. Now it's in Long Beach, California, for three days now. What the **** is that? Good chance I will never see that card.
The only thing I can think of is that it got sent to CA instead of PA, but I thought they used the zip code to send stuff.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
deceptikon1978 said:
Fudge. You guys know I'm in PA. Bought a card from Missouri. Tracking says accepted and departed from Missouri. Now it's in Long Beach, California, for three days now. What the frack is that? Good chance I will never see that card.

you will get it in due time. Guaranteed :D I had a card sit in Dallas for 2 weeks one time coming from florida?
edit misremembered lol(insert Clemens voice) it was actually 8 days not 2 weeks

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
deceptikon1978 said:
Fudge. You guys know I'm in PA. Bought a card from Missouri. Tracking says accepted and departed from Missouri. Now it's in Long Beach, California, for three days now. What the frack is that? Good chance I will never see that card.

There's been alot of Posting on this and other forums about this kind of thing happening alot more, I wouldn't be too worried...

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Card Magnet said:
Craig and Mike - I stole a random card of each of yours to use for site linkage. Let me know if that's an issue or if you'd rather I used a different card. I of of course made a thumbnail on my site, not stealing your bandwidth :geek: .
J - I added a link on for your store as well.

http://cardmagnet.info/links/collectors.htm

If any of you other guys want me to put up a link on my site to your collection, let me know. It would be nice to have a link exchange, but it's not necessary. :)

Good choice on the card. Red ink rocks. :cool:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
In BIG college news, Wisconsin once again is taking a 5th year ACC QB, this time O'Brien from Maryland, to be their guy, and he will be eligible Immediately.

The Badgers lost ALOT, but this will help...

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Kids in Bed... check

Wife out of town on business so gonna have to cuddle with one of my rotties :D

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
wheeler281 said:
Kids in Bed... check

Come and pick up my pit. He is the biggest cuddly dog I ever had. Sneaks under our covers and up to lay his head on my pillow next to me every night.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
gt2590 said:
In BIG college news, Wisconsin once again is taking a 5th year ACC QB, this time O'Brien from Maryland, to be their guy, and he will be eligible Immediately.

The Badgers lost ALOT, but this will help...

I think he has 2 years left, which would be awfully helpful. He is a better passer than Wilson, so I will be curious to how Wisconsin uses him

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
deceptikon1978 said:
wheeler281 said:
Kids in Bed... check

Come and pick up my pit. He is the biggest cuddly dog I ever had. Sneaks under our covers and up to lay his head on my pillow next to me every night.

I would love too :D

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
You guys would get along just fine Howard...

Dutch-2.jpg

He's a little beefier now though.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
It was a frigidly cold day at the public pool. Vinny Testaverde had just finished up a long day of practicing under the cloudy Miami sky. As he walked into the locker room,

....shoot me $5 paypal gift to see the rest of the page.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Card Magnet said:
It was a frigidly cold day at the public pool. Vinny Testaverde had just finished up a long day of practicing under the cloudy Miami sky. As he walked into the locker room,

Well, we all know that Penn State did mis-treat him, so it fits. :twisted:

BTW, I'm betting Vinny has NEVER been to a Public pool EVER... :?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
deceptikon1978 said:
gt2590 said:
I think I'd rather read about CM's "Dream Journal"... :?

Ha. Figures, you would rather talk about rubber gloves and Magnet's wet dreams than a dog. Hmmmmmm....

Or about your fascination with Boys playing under the Golden Dome... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts