Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Wednesday May 19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
J-Rod said:
wow I am way behind on homework this week but I want to rip the other case

RipCity1.jpg

Sounds easy to me!! :lol:

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Seiya said:
Aflac game is going to cost 5 bucks to get into. Looks like I have to buy the 20 tickets for 50 bucks group deal. :evil:

Are the card giveaways done at the gate going in? If so, by set, or like a random distribution of the stuff?

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
sffanmike25 said:
Seiya said:
Aflac game is going to cost 5 bucks to get into. Looks like I have to buy the 20 tickets for 50 bucks group deal. :evil:

Are the card giveaways done at the gate going in? If so, by set, or like a random distribution of the stuff?
Yep, that's how it was last year, done as you go in. I plan on asking family members and friends to go, and buying multiple tickets to get as many as possible. And yea its random, they get 2-3 and hand them to you.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Seiya said:
sffanmike25 said:
Seiya said:

Yep, that's how it was last year, done as you go in. I plan on asking family members and friends to go, and buying multiple tickets to get as many as possible. And yea its random, they get 2-3 and hand them to you.

Interesting, but a definite toss-up in terms of what you could come out with. Can see why you're looking to pull out all the stops that day. People like those aflacs.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Yup

Simon Castro /777
Trevor May /777
Slade Heathcott /250
Domingo Santana /777
Chad Jenkins /777
David Lough /50

and a bunch of others but these are the only ones that stood out to me