Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Misery Monday edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
mondays are BOOOOORRRRINNNGGGG. Plus, I missed True Blood last night, and wont watch it tonight because of Mauer in the Derby.

Does anyone know where I can get one of them remotes from Click?

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Ryo1549 said:
That sucks Craig.

Hope you enjoy your vacation!

Thanks man. Been walkin around all morning, just chillin at the hotel now while the kids are swimming. Kinda looking forward to hitting up a ghost walk tonight.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Gellman said:
mondays are BOOOOORRRRINNNGGGG. Plus, I missed True Blood last night, and wont watch it tonight because of Mauer in the Derby.

Does anyone know where I can get one of them remotes from Click?

Hahah I'd rewind and fast forward all kinds of stuff.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
I've got a whole week of training this week. When we got back from deployment, we had to send all of our stuff back to the company to get refurbished. It's back now and it seems like we've got to learn how to fly these airplanes all over again. At least these civilian guys are going to teach us all about any software/hardware changes.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
which percy auto should i get? im thinking about just getting 5 total autos of his so i gotta make them good... spa gold bowman chrome gold and not sure what else

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
J-Rod said:
which percy auto should i get? im thinking about just getting 5 total autos of his so i gotta make them good... spa gold bowman chrome gold and not sure what else
NT, EXQ and Elite Status Gold

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Ryo1549 said:
J-Rod said:
NT, EXQ and Elite Status Gold

o ya NT would be cool elite is out cuz i dont want a florida auto exquisite may go nuts but I wouldnt mind one

Members online

Latest posts