Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Monday Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
J-Rod said:
KOBEARODLT said:
[quote="J-Rod":31alahs4]any pickups lately

i have a marino manning co signers 1998 auto (rc year of manning) coming in, took me forever to find one with a good sig...also may have a HUGE card on my wantlist by the end of wednesday night...we will see though, crossing my fingers that i will win it

the one on ebay the other day?[/quote:31alahs4]

which one? there was a few different auctions but none with good sigs and the gem mint one didnt meet reserve

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
wheeler281 said:
J-Rod said:
any pickups lately

Just a few :) Got a couple Holmes Treasures reeebok logos nd a couple Hines autos and OH yeah should have paid off the Exquiste Mendnehall 1/1 auto logo by Friday :)

wow just some low end stuff than...WEAK...haha just kidding, sounds like some sick stuff

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
J-Rod said:
wheeler281 said:
[quote="J-Rod":z8w1svn4]any pickups lately

Just a few :) Got a couple Holmes Treasures reeebok logos nd a couple Hines autos and OH yeah should have paid off the Exquiste Mendnehall 1/1 auto logo by Friday :) for a measly 1200 lol

you go for that mendenhall ultimate at all?[/quote:z8w1svn4]

Went in early but hate the seller has like 5 accounts so I refused to be shilled. Funny thing when it 1st came out he had it listed uner his Little Italian account and I offer 700 at that time he declined

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
KOBEARODLT said:
wheeler281 said:
J-Rod said:
any pickups lately

Just a few :) Got a couple Holmes Treasures reeebok logos nd a couple Hines autos and OH yeah should have paid off the Exquiste Mendnehall 1/1 auto logo by Friday :)

wow just some low end stuff than...WEAK...haha just kidding, sounds like some sick stuff

hahaha Wish I could keep it under 1500 but it crept up

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
J-Rod said:
ya that italian always has some nice stuff but i dont like him for some reason

I try to keep my buys from him under 50 just because higher then that I am suspect

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
wheeler281 said:
what about you JROD any big Chrome additions

got this in today

[ebay:d3exx2ms]120422683975[/ebay:d3exx2ms]

otherwise im done buying for a bit til i can sell some stuff at least that peterson put me over budget but i wasnt going to pass on it.. also have a boldin spa coming in from ross and a jacobs spx spectrum comin in from brent

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
J-Rod said:
wheeler281 said:
what about you JROD any big Chrome additions

got this in today

[ebay:ca0yjf9h]120422683975[/ebay:ca0yjf9h]

otherwise im done buying for a bit til i can sell some stuff at least that peterson put me over budget but i wasnt going to pass on it.. also have a boldin spa coming in from ross and a jacobs spx spectrum comin in from brent

man you are building the collection quick.

Kobe thanks

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
wheeler281 said:
J-Rod said:
ya that italian always has some nice stuff but i dont like him for some reason

I try to keep my buys from him under 50 just because higher then that I am suspect
I know him very well, and there's nothing to be worried about. He just has massive amounts of high end stuff that he has multiple accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts