Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***** FCB Morning Thread for Sunday May 17th *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

84 degrees today. Probably mow out at the farm and then early to bed tonight. Been called back to my real job. Really enjoyed the 8 weeks off.

Fordman

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Hey all you cool cats and kittens! Yesterday I we found out my wife is pregnant!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey Congrats! 👏 So it is true what they said about the lockdown and a big baby boom in the next 9 months!! ;)
Hope everything goes well for both of you!!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
The nurse told the parents of a newly born child, "You have a cute baby." The smiling husband said, "I bet you say that to all new parents." "No," she replied, "just to those whose babies really are good-looking." The husband again asked "So what do you say to the others?" The nurse replied, "The baby looks just like you."

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Congratulations!
Morning, all. There's something odd happening this afternoon. Something about being able to watch a sporting event at the same time it's happening. I think the term is "live" or something. Haha

Latest posts