Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

++++++ FCB Morning Thread for Tuesday Feb. 24th 2015 ++++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Doing some comc comparison shopping. Picked up 14 so far at a 4.90 average. And 5 off ebay at $5 a piece.
Using BO onn both sites I've saved about $25 so far off list

Think of that as 5 free SS autos....

I'm w 69Mets on the Ruth , first thing that came to mind was , damn that's too much border.

Ryan

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Good evening everyone! I don't post much but saw in another thread it was Brewer Andy's birthday.

So.

Happy Birthday Brewer Andy!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good evening everyone! I don't post much but saw in another thread it was Brewer Andy's birthday.

So.

Happy Birthday Brewer Andy!

Thank you sir!

Side note: must be my "advanced age"...getting tired if bidding on and winning cards I forgot I already have for sets. Might be the second time this year already and I don't have massive needs lists either :(

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Nice grouping, young man! If I ever decide to downsize a Seaver or a Ryan, you'll be the first to know.;-)

Incredible card, just a little too much border for my taste. The 2005 Absolute jumbo with the huge swatch is a card done right.

Just realized that you can't tell who signed any of those baseballs. The HOFers that I have right now are these-
Bobby Doerr w/ HOF inscription
Gaylord Perry w/ Wins inscription
Duke Snider
Rod Carew
Paul Molitor
Billy Williams w/ HOF and ROY inscriptions
Rollie Fingers
Ryne Sandberg w/ HOF inscription on HOF ball
Fergie Jenkins

And the last HOFer is slipping my mind right now. Got enough room on that shelf for 4 more baseballs though. I'm working on getting all Ultra Pro UV ball cubes so that they are all the same. That way I don't have to have the oddball ones with the black base in there. I believe I'm down to needing 6-8 more since I just ordered some the other day

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Feeling a bit crappy lately with this hobby of stories of fake 1/1s and fake patches/memorabilia/autos. There is shady $hit everywhere but cards are my escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.