Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Retail Store Grand Opening Julio Teheran signing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
cgilmo said:
I am working on a special COA as well

The COA will have an FCB logo, and the ball will have a serial numbered hologram sticker on it that matches the serial of the COA

SWEET!!!

FCB authentications services?? Ill help out with Canadian submissions :lol:

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Chris,
I'd love to add a signed ball to my Teheran stash. Especially since I'll likely be holding some cards for a while now that the Phillies just knocked him out in the 5th.

5 innings was the plan

he pitched well against a great offense.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
cgilmo said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Chris,
I'd love to add a signed ball to my Teheran stash. Especially since I'll likely be holding some cards for a while now that the Phillies just knocked him out in the 5th.

5 innings was the plan

he pitched well against a great offense.

That was a bit of a tongue-in-cheek comment by me. It certainly wasn't a bad outing all things considered. It also won't move the needle and make all my cards sell. I'm still confident that Teheran will be a great pitcher, but I wasn't particularly thrilled that they called him up for this game.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Is he going to do inscriptions?
5/7/2011 MLB Debut would be a good one. Photofile direct will probably be able to get you some licensed game shots from the game today for signing.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
matchpenalty said:
Is he going to do inscriptions?
5/7/2011 MLB Debut would be a good one. Photofile direct will probably be able to get you some licensed game shots from the game today for signing.

Forget that...

5/21/2011 FCB Retail Store GRAND OPENING! BOOYAH!

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Anybody going to be going to try and get a ticket stub from MLB Debut game signed. A lot of those brokers that email tickets sell the hard copy tixs after the games for cheap. Those always look cool signed.

Latest posts