Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Yet Another Week And Yet Another Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Florida has been recruiting so well, I think they are at the point where there is no rebuilding it is just reloading. John Brantley was an Elite 11 QB who is just waiting his time, plus Jeff Demps is a good fast kid to take over Harvin's role.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Eh idk i dont think that they could go from being a possible 2 in a row time national champion team again from people just out of the blue

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Same here ive wanted college football to start the day after it ended :lol: i love college football i like it more then NFL i think its more intense

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Each game means more. The fans are more passionate. The players seem to care more as well. It is simply better IMO

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Agreed an i love the fact that theres a chance of a upset every week some crap team can beat a top 25 team thats just great

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
So much for the predicted rain and Weather Service warnings. It's now 4 AM, and there has yet to be a drop. I was just outside and could see stars. There's barely a cloud in the sky. It is hot has can be though.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Its supposed to rain here aswell i hope not were going to play football an i need to get my joe montana on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.