Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

February - New Arrivals Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
PC only day today. Gotta love finding a PC card you didn't even know existed until it popped up on eBay. I knew Helsley had a 2019 Memphis Redbirds but the 2018 wasn't on any checklist. The Heritage Black border is my 10th which gives me 20% of the print run if I remember the numbers correctly. Both Reyes RC autos are just because I like them and they were cheap. I'm a sucker for any of the Acetate cards and the Five Star design is one of my favorites. The auto on the Five Star looks terrible in the scan but it is actually pretty bold in hand.

2018 Choice Memphis Redbirds.jpg 2019 Topps Heritage High Black Border.jpg Reyes Clearly Authentic.jpg Reyes Five Star RC Auto.jpg

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Sweet, I'll have to put that one on my search list. The oldest baseball cards I own are T206's, so these seem very affordable by comparison especially being 20+ years older.

Some of the American West themed sets (American Indian Chiefs in particular) and the Pirates of the Spanish Main set have individual cards that break $100 regularly but for the most part it's an inexpensive vintage collection, especially for the age of them, if you don't mind the bumps and bruises that come with being 130+ years old. I'm happy with them as long as the color is solid and they're not egregiously miscut so I end up with most of my Ginter from that era for less than $10 a card. The lot of 9 above was $56 shipped.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
February 26:

022621.jpg
The second I saw the Stewart '86 autograph out of 2021 Topps I knew I needed one. So now I have one. There are 6 A's in the set and ideally I'd like to get all of them, but this was the one that really stood out to me. The Zito is 16/50 and the Collins is out of the 1963 Bazooka set...not top condition but it'll do.

Members online

Latest posts