Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

February Pick-Ups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Been sick which has meant plenty of time surfing eBay for deals.

I don't often buy wax, but in my searches for Pujols stuff picked up this:

$_35.JPG

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Couldn't believe the price on that on BO.

He listed it many times and kept lowering the price when it did not sell. My assumption is that people waited and waited assuming he would keep lowering the BIN.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I pickup up a sick cold too. Its whopped my ass badly to the point where I dont even wanna search Ebay

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I pickup up a sick cold too. Its whopped my ass badly to the point where I dont even wanna search Ebay

I've been battling a cough for well over a month. Hand-crafting my own coffin isn't helping matters ...

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Finally secured a copy at a price I was ok with. This is the Promo and I have held off getting in the bidding battles at $200+. Got one for a 1/3rd or so. Thanks to Josh [MENTION=5592]jszczech[/MENTION] for sharing the source he got his Puckett from , but also Steve Taft for hooking me up when he could have gotten more. Happy all around to add a early 90s item I was missing.

Ryan

View attachment 29878
View attachment 29880

Members online

Latest posts