Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally got my first patch/auto!(WBC Style)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
Here's some better pics of all 8 of mine! Enjoy!

Picture317-1.jpg

Picture344-1.jpg

0019.jpg

0012.jpg

Picture345-1.jpg

Picture646-1.jpg

008.jpg

004.jpg

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Are you positive the third one is real?..

The fourth looks legit but there are so many exquisite fakes cause they're tempting cards to fake since they're so thick I actually bought a fake one before. But wow, those patches are awesome two logos, really sweet

Here's my top 5 favorite patch cards from my PC!:)

006.jpg
[/IMG]
007.jpg
[/IMG]
0082.jpg
[/IMG]
00116.jpg
[/IMG]
00120.jpg
[/IMG

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
Thanks! They are AMAZING! I got the third card from a legit seller several years ago and he was assured that it was the real deal. Also, I have seen the lower parts of that same patch from the same set of Griffey from another legit seller years ago and both those reasons assured myself that it is the real deal! I also showed a pic of the card to a guy from UD and he was assured as well that it is the real deal. They made a lot of sick patches in that product so I'm 99.9 percent sure that it is real. Thanks again!

Are you positive the third one is real?..

The fourth looks legit but there are so many exquisite fakes cause they're tempting cards to fake since they're so thick I actually bought a fake one before. But wow, those patches are awesome two logos, really sweet

Last edited:

Members online