Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

For all you 90's collectors out there!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
I wanted to get the word out that Me and John have recently started writing for the old school breaks blog again! We've added three breaks within the last couple of weeks with 2 more on the way this week, as well as 3 incoming boxes of 99 products to review for the blog. Please do us a favor and check it out. Definitely comment here or on the blog for any suggestions please! John has 50+ box breaks from lots fo 90's and early 00's products to check out too. Thank for checking it out!

http://www.oldschoolbreaks.wordpress.com

-Matthew

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Too bad I didn't live near you I bust a lot of 90s boxes. I actually pulled a Chipper Jones Gold Embossed a month or so ago! It's so much fun to open these $50 or so boxes in hopes of gold!

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
Thanks Joey and Therion! I can't imagine how awesome it must have felt to pull that Chipper! The best I've had come out of a box is a 2000 SPX Chipper on-card auto. It's so nice I haven't let it go yet :)

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
Great to know - I could read about 1990's box breaks all day long. Thanks for taking the time to write again.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I saw the recent E-mails and was glad too see you guys had brought this back. I always enjoyed reading it.

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
My second box of Ionix came in today and there was something really nice waiting in there! Cool story about the box too: Old School Breaks

Also, John posted about an Old School Hit you should check out as well. We're keeping the blog active so hopefully everyone is enjoying it! Thanks, as always for the comments too :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts