Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Forrest Griffin's first interview since loss to Silva

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
kdailey4315 said:
That was weird.

ummm yeah thats all i can really say about that to haha

...btw lost a lot of respect for him because i ABSOLUTELY HATE when fighters or any sports figures talk about how much money they got for it and basically say thats the only reason they did it or he could care less if he lost...I always seen him as a different guy than that

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
KOBEARODLT said:
kdailey4315 said:
That was weird.

ummm yeah thats all i can really say about that to haha

...btw lost a lot of respect for him because i ABSOLUTELY HATE when fighters or any sports figures talk about how much money they got for it and basically say thats the only reason they did it or he could care less if he lost...I always seen him as a different guy than that

Exactly. It was just weird.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I can`t watch that video on my phone, so I don`t know what he said, but Forrest is my favorite fighter, but after what he did after the Silva fight, I honestly have zero respect for him right now, and I don`t know if it will ever be fully restored. Losing? Fine, I expected him to anyway. Embarassing yourself and acting like a punk bitch? I never expected that from him in a million years. Then it comes out that he wasn`t even hurt at all, and was helping Vitor train for Ace, made me dislike the situation even more. Made me ashamed to admit he is my favorite fighter.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Sam Banks said:
I can`t watch that video on my phone, so I don`t know what he said, but Forrest is my favorite fighter, but after what he did after the Silva fight, I honestly have zero respect for him right now, and I don`t know if it will ever be fully restored. Losing? Fine, I expected him to anyway. Embarassing yourself and acting like a punk bitch? I never expected that from him in a million years. Then it comes out that he wasn`t even hurt at all, and was helping Vitor train for Ace, made me dislike the situation even more. Made me ashamed to admit he is my favorite fighter.

He acted like a major dick in the video not like you missed anything.

Members online

Latest posts