Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Found my box of 2004 Upper Deck BreaKeys - let's help some player collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Ok, now I'm really curious. Bad thing is the one I've got is the only one I've ever even seen...

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
I still have the ones in the first post that don't say (sold to FCB member) next to them.

if you don't mind , could you shoot me a pm with prices you'd need for each one left and/or the entire batch as a lot ? not sure if i'd be able to get them but would love the opportunity since i never did get rid of my own (other than the orange jeter) and would love to try to assemble as much of the set as possible...

thanks ,
claude

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
each PHOTO (as you can see from the checklist , some players have both an action shot and a head shot) is either a common , an uncommon , a super rare , an ultra rare , or a mystery rare.......from there , each different key comes in all of the different colors (orange , purple , white , red , black , yellow , blue , and green).....the multiple levels of scarcity in both photo and color should lead to some VERY rare combinations....

if anyone still has any of these they are looking to get rid of , please shoot me a PM , as i may be interested ....

fwiw - the bagwell action shot is an uncommon while the bagwell head shot is a super rare....the purple is among the more scarce (along with orange , and white) colors.....both are nice , but depending on whether you have the action or head shot , you may have a really sweet one there

Well, I ended up have a purple version and a white version of the action shot. Kinda surprised as I don't remember having 2.

Members online