Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRDAY MORNING THREAD*****4/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
pool work ---UGH ---coffee refill , Nine meds taken with two more to take today - can't mix with some I take in morning . Trip to doctor . NO shuttle today --well bet that changes LOL . Can't sort - area packed = miss three set ups -loss of 0000 due to rain =no need inventory update . WILD had a request for EXPOS !!!!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good evening! Been busy all day with cards, yard work and putting in the vegetable garden. Done with the planting, though!

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
My oncology doctor put me on hormones to shrink my prostate. I got another shot in the butt today. I don't start radiation until late July or early August. They have to give the hormones time to work. My veins are a bitch to get a iv needle in.

lonesomeagle1a

Sep 29, 2021
Northwest NJ
My oncology doctor put me on hormones to shrink my prostate. I got another shot in the butt today. I don't start radiation until late July or early August. They have to give the hormones time to work. My veins are a bitch to get a iv needle in.
Have an appointment with a Radiologic Oncologist in 3 weeks and a Surgeon in 2 to decide on a course of treatment

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Have an appointment with a Radiologic Oncologist in 3 weeks and a Surgeon in 2 to decide on a course of treatment
What age are you guys ???? I'm 72 - had five operations --one was aorta replacement , few minor cuts also . I went to doctor asked "pants on pants off " due to FOUR operations and just had another slice on backside to remove issue

Members online

Latest posts