Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
To anyone who claimed a card from me. There's a delay in shipping until possibly Friday of next week. Headed south due to my grandpa passing. Been active on the boards but finding time to hit PO didn't happen. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
To anyone who claimed a card from me. There's a delay in shipping until possibly Friday of next week. Headed south due to my grandpa passing. Been active on the boards but finding time to hit PO didn't happen. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. I'm sure everyone is fine with waiting. The important thing now is to spend time with your family.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

Sent from my iPhone

no worries take your time, & sorry to hear about your grandpa

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Sent from my iPhone

Take care of yourself first, us second. My condolences.

Members online

Latest posts