Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I'll try again...seems like a lot of nice free stuff goes unclaimed. Hopefully this thread continues on.

1396109226984.jpg
1396109240182.jpg

All stuff that has been claimed from me has been sent. If you claim one of these I am making a PO trip on Monday
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Well, I figured it was time I jumped into the freebie fray and toss something out there. I havnt participated yet but I might be tempted down the road. I forgot I had this card as I was ticked it didnt get a "10" so I packed it away. I figured there might be a Jeter fan here who would love it.

jeter_zpsb7f58f90.jpeg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Well, I figured it was time I jumped into the freebie fray and toss something out there. I havnt participated yet but I might be tempted down the road. I forgot I had this card as I was ticked it didnt get a "10" so I packed it away. I figured there might be a Jeter fan here who would love it.

jeter_zpsb7f58f90.jpeg

I have had some tough luck with PSA too.Some cards I thought might gem didn't come close.enfuego would probably want that.

Mellowturtle

Feb 3, 2014
Coming home from vacation is not a feeling anyone enjoys. But when you get home to find cards in the stack of mail, it makes everything better.

Thanks [MENTION=7174]cubfanbudman[/MENTION] !
The cards look awesome!

Tzvih123

Feb 21, 2014
Long Island,NY

I PC Jeter ( Along with the other 500,000 baseball card collectors) I don't have any GU cards of him because even the plain swatches sell for $15 minimum.
So anyways, Could I claim that Jeter if it hasn't yet been claimed?

Last edited:

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
This is probably a longshot, but but I won some Sega Gen card and these extra soccer cards were sent with it.Numbered to 336.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 56

Members online

Latest posts